Saturday, August 13, 2016

Studio News + New Work in My Print Gallery

Studio News: I'm sorry to say that I'll be leaving my Brewery art studio at the end of October. The leaseholder wants to use the space for other purposes. It's been a wonderful run at The Brewery, and who knows what the future will bring? I hope everyone will stay connected by following me here on the blog, on my Facebook Page, and on my website. There's one more Brewery Art Walk on October 22nd and 23rd, so I hope some of you will be able to stop by the studio then and say hello.


New Prints: I've just added art to my Fine Art America print gallery, and will be adding a new online sales outlet very soon for my original drawings and other work. Here are two of the new Fine Art America pieces, available in various sizes as prints on canvas, metal, acrylic, and paper. Both were inspired by music. The first one is from a series entitled, "Notes," and the second is from the "Skyline" series, which is inspired by the many cities like New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, New Orleans, and others that have long supported a lively jazz scene.
"Notes 101D" © 2016 Cynthia Friedlob


"Skyline 105" © 2016 Cynthia Friedlob


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated!