Monday, April 24, 2017

Fine Arts Federation Show + Sneak Peek: New Brewery Art Studio

I'm catching up on posting. Somehow these notices ended up on Facebook and in my email that goes to newsletter subscribers, but not here on the blog.

FINE ARTS FEDERATION MEMBERSHIP SHOW: One of my digital prints on canvas was in this annual group show. Over 60 artists exhibited paintings, sculpture, ceramics, and more at the beautiful Creative Arts Center, 1100 W. Clark Ave., Burbank, CA. The show was up from March 3rd through March 23rd. 


Passages 107
Announcing My New Brewery Studio: Take a peek below at 642 Moulton Ave., #E-31. Does that address sound familiar? It's the very first space I had at The Brewery. Yes, I've come full circle over the past few years. This time, five of us are sharing the studio, and the front area will be our group gallery space. Looks great so far, doesn't it?





I hope you'll visit on Art Walk weekend, April 29th and 30th, but if you'd like to enjoy a small group tour of about ten Brewery studios, check out the available dates at LA Art Tours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated!