Monday, February 16, 2015

Reception Photos from "The Right Angle" at Art Share L.A.

What a great night! Thanks to everyone involved in the show, especially curator Shana Nys Dambrot and Art Share L.A. Executive Director Cheyanne Sauter. And thanks to everyone who stopped by. If you missed the reception, you can still see the show through February 28th. It's worth the trip to DTLA! Here are a few photos from the event. See more on my Art by Cynthia Facebook Page.

Entrance to Art Share L.A.
Come on in!
Sign at the left of the steps.
(That's one of Sinziana Velicescu's wonderful photos.)

Three of my colorful, small digital prints on metal
welcome visitors at the entrance to the gallery.

I'm delighted that the white one, "Improv 103," sold today!

A selection of my digital prints on metal.

Two of my prints flank beautiful photos by Sinziana.

With Cheyanne Sauter, Executive Director of Art Share L.A.

Artists Jovan and Yvonne (my studiomate at
The Brewery) take in the show
.

With my partner, John Semper Jr.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated!