Saturday, July 30, 2016

Open Studio + The LA MAG 2016 Open


Join us for "3 at Studio 3!"


Details of work by Cynthia Friedlob, Yvonne Beatty, and Baha Danesh.
Please join me and my studiomates, Yvonne Beatty and Baha Danesh, at our Open Studio event on Sunday, August 7th from 2 to 5 p.m. We have invited a select group of friends and collectors, so there will be plenty of time to chat with us about our colorful art. My drawings and prints are inspired by music, mostly jazz. Yvonne's paintings and prints reflect dynamic intercultural influences. Baha's multi-disciplinary art affirms her feminist commitment. All of us have exhibited extensively. Visit us online at www.ArtByCynthia.com, www.YvonneBeattyArt.com, and www.BahaArt.com.  Come share cookies and air conditioning!T
he Brewery is just off the I-5 Freeway at the Main exit right by downtown Los Angeles. The map below shows the location of our studio at 660 S. Avenue 21, L.A., 90031. I hope to see you there!


2016 LA Municipal Gallery Open Call



A massive group show of which I'm happy to be a part. The theme of the show is "play." I submitted a small (12" x 12") digital print on canvas from my "Notes" series. I explained in my entry statement that it was inspired by jazz, the most playful of musical forms.
Thanks, as always, for your support of my art!

2016 Open Call
Los Angeles Municipal Art Gallery
Barnsdall Park, 4800 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA

August 14 – September 18
Opening Reception:
Sunday, August 14th,  2-5 p.m
I'm sorry that I won't be able to attend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated!