Sunday, June 18, 2017

"Moods" Art Show at Carter Sexton


"Constellations at Dusk" © 2015 Cynthia Friedlob ~
mixed media on handmade cotton rag paper from India

Three of my small mixed media pieces are included in this show:

 

Moods

Carter Sexton
5308 Laurel Canyon Boulevard
North Hollywood, CA 91607

Show: June 24th through July 8th
Reception: Saturday, 6/24 from 5 - 8 p.m.


I'll be at the reception from 5 until 6 p.m.

Each of the three pieces is about 6"x9" unframed, on handmade cotton rag paper from India. My framer did an especially fine job on all, floating them so you can see the beautiful deckled edges of the paper.

I had a lot of fun making these glittery creations and look forward to making more. It's a nice change-of-pace from my digital work.

This is definitely a show by artists, for artists, because Carter Sexton is an excellent shop for art materials. Stop by to check out the exhibit and I guarantee that you won't get out the door without some inspirational supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated!