Friday, March 16, 2018

My Latest Art News




Above the Streets Gala
Art Share L.A.
801 E. 4th Place
Los Angeles, CA 90013

Auction: March 22nd
6 p.m. to 8 p.m.


Numerous Los Angeles artists have donated work for the 4th Annual fundraising event benefiting Art Share L.A. I've contributed a 36"x36" digital print on canvas entitled, "Notes 101C." Price is $400, all tax deductible! Get tickets here.





Don't miss another chance to see my Mardi Gras mask! Curator Dulce Stein will recreate her mask show at the Brewery Art Walk, April 7th and 8th, in the studio of Ashira Siegal Fox. Visit over 100 open studios from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. both days. Mask: $100



Read my story in "Artists, ART, & Story: A Moment in Time, 2017." Karrie Ross has created a series of books in which she compiles fascinating personal stories and essays on various topics, all written by artists. My story is about my wonderful experience creating and running the Women's March Online Facebook Page event last year. 






My 25 Year Retrospective at the Lobby Gallery at NoHoSAC/The Road Theatre closed today. It has been such a treat to be able to share so much of my work in this exhibition! Thank you to everyone involved and everyone who stopped by to see the show. Onward to the next 25 years!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated!