Wednesday, June 26, 2013

"Who Is Art by Cynthia" Video by Owen Captures Photography

I'm excited to share this short video by Owen Captures Photography. I met Owen at the last Brewery Art Walk when he stopped by my studio. He asked if I'd like to be the subject of one of his fascinating minute-to-minute-and-a-half videos of artists creating their work. I was delighted to participate. Owen came back to my studio several times and captured me making a large abstract drawing. You can see other videos in his "Who is . . . ?" series here on Vimeo.


Series | Who is Art by Cynthia? from Owen Captures on Vimeo.

And here are some stills from the video shoot, including the finished drawing entitled, "Visual Popcorn," and a detail photo that shows exactly what it looks like up close (click to enlarge them):





Paper for future work.

A detail of my painting, "French Garden."

A detail of my drawing, "Jazz."

My drawing, "Trading Mulberry Eights."
 
In the background is my painting, "More Hollyhocks."

This picture made me laugh!
 
"Visual Popcorn" is 17" x 17"


Detail: each pen & ink circle/triangle/square was colored
with colored pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated!